KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE PLAN 2020/21
By decision of the Directorate made in consultation with the teachers
The LITTLE GENIUS International Kindergarten will conduct classes based on the 'I LOVE KINDERGARTEN' EDUCATION PROGRAM.
Authors: Mirosława Pleskot, Agnieszka Staszewska-Mieszek
The 'I LOVE KINDERGARTEN' program was prepared with a child in mind. It emphasizes the important role of the teacher who is to accompany the child, initiate and stimulate widely understood developmental processes. It describes the process of upbringing and education for children aged 3-6 - allowing to differentiate it depending on the needs and capabilities of children. It defines the projected achievements of children to a more detailed level than the core curriculum for preschool education. The program has been designed in such a way that it takes into account all the goals of preschool education indicated in the core curriculum with particular care. The publication clearly shows the teacher the direction of activities that will support the child's development. The program has eight areas that cover all educational and educational content resulting from the core curriculum. Within each of them, specific issues were defined. On the one hand, their arrangement shows the increase in knowledge and skills characteristic for a given age, and on the other - the gradation of requirements depending on the child's development level and abilities. Thanks to this approach, you can see how the child's knowledge and skills grow, starting from imitating the actions of the teacher and other people through repetition, consolidation, to independent intentional action.
In addition to the implementation of the core curriculum, the kindergarten provides a number of additional classes at the tuition price:
- Daily English classes
- Sensory classes
- Music lessons
- Art Workshops with a graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts
- Gymnastics for Kids
- Theater classes
- Language and cultural classes with elements of Spanish, German and Italian
Outside activities payable additionally:
- Przedszkoliada (Sports activities)
- Bergamutka (Creative Classes)
Framework day plan:
• 7.00-8.45 Children coming. Free games - individual and group in the corners of interests. Reading to children; gymnastics.
• 8.45-9.00 Hygienic and self-service activities related to preparing for breakfast.
• 9.00-9.30 Breakfast
• 9.30 – 10.00 English
• 10.00 - 10.30 Classes - implementation of the core curriculum
• 10.30-11.00 Gymnastics / Sensory /Plasticity Music /Drama classes (depending on the day of the week)
• 11.00-11.15 Hygienic activities
• 11.15 - 11.30 Second breakfast - a portion of fresh fruit.
• 11.30 - 12.00 Stay in the open air, walks, games and physical activities; nature observations, free activity of children. Movement classes in the hall (in case of unfavorable weather conditions)
• 12.00 - 12.30 Lunch. Supporting independent activities of the child, shaping hygienic habits and pro-health behavior. Self-consumption of a meal, proper use of cutlery. Paying attention to the need to wash your hands before and after a meal.
• 12.30 - 13.00 Preparation for rest
• 13.00 - 14.30 Rest - resting / relaxing with music or listening to fairy tales.
• 14.30 - 15.00 Preparation for afternoon tea, hygiene activities
• 15.00 - 15.30 Afternoon tea
• 15:30 - 18:00 Free games; reading children's literature, a second foreign language (2x week). Individual exercises with children adapted to their abilities. Games in a circle, table games, any games according to children's interests. Tidying up the room. Separation of children.
Register at our kindergarten
Enter your e-mail to receive the latest news.